June 17, 2021 at 3pm
Registration: To participate in this event, you have until Tuesday June 22 (Quebec & Ontario) and June 21 (Other provinces & USA) at noon to register.
An unforgettable event! You will stimulate all your senses while tasting Qantu chocolate bars. After this event, you will have learned:
- How chocolate is made from the cocoa beans supply to the chocolate bar.
- Tasting method with your 5 senses in 3 steps
- Recognize different terroirs of Peru.
- Taste 4 varieties of chocolate made from white cocoa, wild cocoa, mountain criollo and a maple sweetened chocolate.
- Morropon 70% - 50g
- Chaska, Junin 70% - 50g
- Chuncho 70% - 50g
- Maple and fleur de sel 60% 50g
- Samples of cocoa beans
- 1 h 30 min of virtual tasting via ZOOM
Allergens: All of our products may contain traces of milk and nuts.
Information sur le prochain évènement
14 Nov 2021 à 3pm